What are the most toxic business phrases
– Top 10 continuous improvement killer – organizational roadblocks
Are you wondering why many organization’s continuous improvement initiatives aren’t working? In many cases, the organizational culture is the roadblock that impede continuous improvement programs.
Is your corporate culture ready for a continuous improvement program? Many executives would have to say no. In the wrong environment, these ever-popular, costly programs are a waste of resources.
How to cultivate a culture of continuous improvement
Four conditions must exist:
- People must have a rational understanding of how small improvements compound to make big differences.
- They must love improving – both because they are passionate about the importance of their work and because it feels so good to move to a new level of performance
- Be willing to challenge “the way things are done” – challenging the status quo
- And they must have enough confidence in their colleagues to believe that the organization is capable of making progress.
Keep reminding the organization how capable it is
Don’t forget to celebrate performance improvement. Taking the time to celebrate is important because it acknowledges people’s hard work, boosts morale and keeps up the momentum.
What toxic business phrases are missing?
Short URL & title:
Top 10 toxic business phrases – organizational roadblocks — https://www.torbenrick.eu/t/r/juk
If you enjoyed this article, please take 5 seconds to share it on your social network. Thanks!