Organizations today face complex business challenges.
Over the last several years, the economy has forced many organizations to address the difficult decision of achieving business results with fewer resources.
The new reality in today’s difficult economic times requires that organizations put significant focus on performance management.
5 performance management resources you may have missed:
- 10 key elements in creating a high performance culture – Clearly define what winning looks like, spell out your “preferred culture”, set stretch targets, connect to the big picture, develop an ownership mentality, taking the time to celebrate etc.
- 20 tips to improve employee engagement and performance – Communicate clear goals and expectations to your employees, share information and numbers, encourage open communication, celebrate both financial and non financial achievements etc.
- Not paying attention to culture undermines performance – Corporate culture is important because it shapes the work environment in which performance occurs
- Increase performance through employee engagement – Employees who are engaged put their heart and soul into their job and have the energy and excitement to give more than is required of the job. Engaged employees are committed and loyal to the organization
- How to hold people accountable – How to create a culture of accountability and hold people accountable? Actually, it’s SIMPLE:
Short URL & Title:
5 key performance management resources — http://www.torbenrick.eu/t/r/uhv