Top 100+ management resources – Must read
Management resources – Must read
Fast-moving technologies, rapid global expansion, shifting business models, mergers and acquisitions all hold out dazzling possibilities.
But leadership remains a huge challenge, even for companies relatively unscathed by the economic by economic turmoil. Today, employees continue to seek guidance from their leaders, who must find time to reassure their people while trying to establish a pole position for the future.
Make sure to read:
- Change is not a once in a while thing anymore – It’s becoming increasingly clear that change is not a once-in-a-while thing but something that is going to be happening all the time
- Continual business transformation is a must – For companies that don’t want merely to succeed in their industries but to lead them, continual business transformation is a must
- The iceberg that sinks organizational change – How does the iceberg impact organizational change? [Infographic]
- Barriers to organizational change – The more things change, the more they stay the same [Infographic]
- Top 7 change management infographics – Change is the new normal for leadership success and all leaders must accept this fact [Infographic]
- Top 40+ questions to ask first before embarking on any organizational change – How to prepare an organization for change? What questions to ask before embarking on any organizational change [Infographic]
- Resistance to change in organisations – Why do employees resist to change? [Infographic]
- Top 20+ organizational change management pitfalls – Avoid these pitfalls of organizational change [Infographic]
- Seven basic change management questions to consider – Seven basic change management questions that should shape any change program [Infographic]
- Top 10 ways social media can facilitate change management – How can social media can facilitate change management? [Infographic]
- Change is changing – Riding the wave of change – When it comes to the rapid and often unpredictable nature of change in the digital realm, a new approach to change management is required
- A change management checklist – To improve your odds, use this change management checklist
- 12 reasons why people resist change – Expecting resistance to change and planning for it from the start of your change management progamme will allow you to effectively manage objections
- Resistance to change in organisations is not necessarily a problem – In today’s business reality the level of complexity and the increased rate of change cause challenges for many leader
- Change is not the problem – resistance to change is the problem – We can’t control much of the world changing around us but we can control how we respond to how employees feel about a change
- 14 key elements in reducing resistance to change – Each change programme will have to be implemented on its own merits. But there are things we can do to reduce the level of resistance
- Transformation in an age of disruptive change – the role of feelings – Successful transformation requires an intimate understanding of the human side
- Improving organizational change management through social media strategies – When used as systematic part of business change management, social media initiatives can help break down the barriers that the traditional top-down forms of communication built
- Change can no longer be controlled – Many company’s change management approach attempts to control change. They attempt to manage risk, resist change or control the direction of the change
- How to lead successful organisational change management? – Managing change can no longer be considered a discretionary “nice to have”
- Change management is a process, not an event – Many change initiatives fail because too many managers don’t realize that change management is a process, not an event
- Why change management needs to change – Leaders are confronted with an increasing rate of change and complexity and need to find ways to deal with it
- Why most change management initiatives fail – To many leaders still believe that ”we” need to change “them” is the way forward when it comes to change management
- Top 12+ important elements for successful change management effort – Nothing about leading change is easy
- Organizations don’t change. People do – or they don’t – You can’t lead change if you don’t understand your employees
- Real change management happens at the bottom – Change efforts must include plans for identifying leaders and pushing responsibility for design and implementation down trough the organisation
- 5 change management questions – Change programs that succeed put an equal emphasis on both performance and health in answering five basic questions that should shape any change program
- Increasing the likelihood of successful change management – Four stages most employees go through as they adjust to change
- Is constant change the new normal – Businesses have to become more agile and robust to be able to succeed in the new environment
- Managing change has to be a core competence – Managing change in today’s organizations is not getting any easier. However, doing it well is the new imperative
- How to measure change management success – Measurement should be considered during the planning of change and before any action is undertaken
- Companies are struggling with change management – Companies in Europe, the Middle East and Africa are struggling to deal with change management challenges
- Top 20+ change management mistakes to avoid – Many change efforts fail. Many of these failures can be traced to these common mistakes
- Change management is a dolphin, not a whale – What have dolphins and whales to do with change management?
- Change management and the power of small wins – Large change management problems are best broken down into smaller ones with concrete achievable goals
- When it comes to organisational change – Pour champagne on it – Change initiatives can be frustrating and take a long time. It is therefore critical to celebrate milestones once they have been reached
- Change readiness the new change management – The ability to continuously initiate and respond to change in ways that create advantage, minimize risk, and sustain performance
- Organizational culture change in a digital era – Social media and how we use it as an organization can have a great impact in creating experiences that impact the culture
- Top 10+ tips to improve change management communication – Communication is key to execute a change management project
- Communication is paramount when it comes to change management – Lots of it. Change is unsettling because it brings with it an element of uncertainty. And it is the uncertainty which is a major cause of resistance to change
- Internal communication an important part of any change management process – People in the organization may need to hear a message over and over before they believe that this time, the call for change is not just a whim or a passing fancy
- 10 ways social media can support change management – Social media can be an important addition to a traditional change management program
- How to use social media for change management – Social media platforms are ideal mechanisms to facilitate change because much of change management boils down to ongoing conversations and dialogue in a company
- Words can have a great impact on change – If you manage people, your words have much more weight than you may realize
- Culture an important part of change management – All change in organizations is challenging, but perhaps the most daunting is changing culture
- Change management require changing employees old habits – Sustaining success depends on an organization’s ability to adapt to a changing environment – whether it’s an external change, such as a transformative technology or a changing economy, or an internal one, such as a restructuring or key process overhaul
- Change require breaking down silos – Business silos, just like agricultural silos hold something important and make it hard to get at
- Successful change management involve the people – Whenever an organization imposes new things on people there will be difficulties. Participation, involvement and open, early, full communication are the important factors
- The key to change management – employee buy-in and participation – When you invite employees to actively participate in a change process, it increases the likelihood that employees will accept the changes being made
- Build an emotional and rational case for change – Many leaders excel at building the rational case for change, but they are less adept in appealing to people’s emotional core
- Change management require that people feel the problem – Before you can get buy-in, people need to feel the problem
- When leading change increase engagement by asking questions – Have you ever been “talked at” instead of had someone “talk with”? It doesn’t feel good to have someone talk at you
- Change management need a sense of urgency – Failure to create a strong sense of urgency causes a change movement to lose momentum before it gets a chance to start
- Storytelling an important part of change management – Storytelling can be a powerful tool when you want to drive organizational change
- The organizational shadow impact – Organizations are shadows of their leaders ….. that’s the good news and the bad news
- Why is organizational culture change difficult – The culture of an organization is practically its DNA
- Curiosity didn’t kill the cat – Complacency will kill the cat – Struggle to stay relevant
- Forced to make transformational change – The banking sector has been under intense scrutiny and pressure to make transformational change
- Why focus on an agile organizational culture – What are common traits of agile organizations?
- Organizational culture a key signal – Transparency hits corporate culture
- The impact of organizational culture clashes – The overwhelming factor in the failure of acquisitions is that of organizational culture clashes
- The dark side of business – The silent business killer
- Organizational cultural due diligence – Culture as part of the due diligence process
- Corporate culture will need to be both resilient and agile – Organizations that keep a careful eye on what’s changing their business environment and that can then quickly respond to those changes will have cultures that put them at a competitive advantage
- The silent business killer – It’s out there right now. Hiding where companies least expect to find it
- Culture and engagement is the most important issue – Culture and engagement is the most important issue companies face around the world
- Corporate culture comics -The corporate culture dilemma
- Embraced laughter and humor into corporate culture – Laughing should be a crucial ingredient when drafting the corporate culture change
- Top 4 corporate culture infographics – From what is organizational culture to CREATE a culture change:
- CREATE a culture change – What are the keys to CREATE a cultural change? [Infographic]
- Be mindful of things below the organizations surface – Ignoring what’s below the surface is what will ultimately undermine organizational transformation [Infographic]
- What is organizational culture? – One of the most important building blocks for a highly successful organization and an extraordinary workplace is “organizational culture” [Infographic]
- Organizational culture is like an iceberg – Culture is like an iceberg, with most of its weight and bulk below the surface [Infographic]
- The organizational culture aquarium – Ignoring the health of a companies culture is like letting aquarium water get dirty
- Organizational culture the business game changer – Don’t leave the organizational Pac-Man unattended
- Organizational culture is becoming increasingly important – People, workforce planning will become more important than financial planning
- Is organizational culture change needed – Leaders needs to priorities organizational culture change or face the tragic consequences in an fast moving world
- Organisational culture eats strategy for breakfast, lunch and dinner – Don’t leave it unattended
- Why should we care about corporate culture – Culture and strategy go hand in hand
- Developing a more open and collaborative culture – Open and collaborative culture as being critical for managing the complexity of business today
- Top 10+ ways to cultivate corporate culture – Make developing corporate culture one of the top five priorities for your business
- Is culture more important than strategy – Without culture, everything else cannot work. Strategy will only succeed if it is supported by the appropriate cultural attributes
- Top 8+ steps to create a great corporate culture – Let’s face it – great corporate culture doesn’t just happen – you need to make it happen.
- Can corporate culture boost financial performance – Executives spend a lot of time worrying about their companies’ products and prices, but they don’t spend nearly enough time worrying about corporate characte
- 5 key elements in shaping company culture – What does it take to create the right kind of culture? How can you maintain that culture?
- Not paying attention to culture undermines performance – Corporate culture is important because it shapes the work environment in which performance occurs
- 10 key lessons from culture change – It is not too surprising that many leaders and managers doubt whether it is possible to change corporate culture in the first place. But it is!
- Organizations must transform their corporate culture – Organizations must transform their corporate culture in order to become collaborative social businesses
- Corporate culture – encourage competitive usage – Executives should encourage competitive usage – and in some cases even make it policy
- Don’t fall into the comfortable trap – avoid a monoculture mentality – Many companies as they get larger tend to get into a monoculture mentality – but living in a bubble is one of the biggest mistakes executives can make
- A corporate culture of freedom and responsibility – More and more companies jump on the all-you-want vacation bandwagon
- Killed by a corporate culture of complacency – Complacency is a dangerous culture
- Living organizational values and culture code -Organizational culture code and values
- Value statements can be real business drivers – Values can be made to work when they are a genuine part of a company’s culture.
- Having a purpose beyond profit – What motivates employees is feeling connected to the brand promise
- Stand out in a crowded market through corporate value statements – Recent high-profile scandals and crises have made it clear that many businesses do not properly or openly communicate their values
- Cultivate employee advocacy, not employee satisfaction – How likely is it that you would recommend your employer to a friend or acquaintance?
- Respect has a clear impact on employee engagement – Important to convey respect when leaders interacting with their employees
- What is the business case for employee engagement – Need a business case for employee engagement? [Infographic]
- Employee engagement remains a challenge for companies – Sustainable employee engagement is required
- Do your employees believe in their company – When your employees doesn’t believe in your company, why would the customers that interact with them think differently?
- The power of THANK YOU – Employee engagement – Recognition is key to employee morale
- The connection between employee engagement and performance – What’s required now is something called “sustainable engagement”
- 10+ reasons why employee engagement is important – Have you ever asked yourself, just how many of the employees in my organization are really engaged? If you believe it is about half, you may actually be overestimating the number
- Proud employees foster engagement – No employee will be an effective advocate if he or she doesn’t feel pride
- Lack of employee engagement is fatal – The best-performing companies know that an employee engagement improvement strategy linked to the achievement of corporate goals will help them win in the marketplace
- Influencing employee motivation and engagement – Non-financial factors play a prominent role in influencing employee motivation and engagement
- How to build organisational alignment and improve employee performance – Organisational alignment requires compatibility between the strategic and cultural “paths,” and consistency within them
- Measuring organisational alignment – When designing cultural metrics, remember that you get what you measure
- Organisational alignment is the glue for achieving better performance – An aligned organisation gets things done faster, with less effort, and with better results, and is more agile and responsive to changing business conditions
- The importance of organisational alignment – Organisational alignment is an important concept for leaders to consider. This is especially true in the current fast-paced, complex, and constantly changing environment
- How to create a high performance organization – To deliver growth, performance management must become more strategic [Infographic]
- SIMPLE approach to high performance organization – A SIMPLE approach to high performance organization [Infographic]
- Top 10+ sins of performance management – Make sure to avoid these deadly sins of performance management
- 10 key elements in creating a high performance culture – Clearly define what winning looks like, spell out your “preferred culture”, set stretch targets, connect to the big picture, develop an ownership mentality, taking the time to celebrate etc.
- 20 tips to improve employee engagement and performance – Communicate clear goals and expectations to your employees, share information and numbers, encourage open communication, celebrate both financial and non financial achievements etc.
- Increase performance through employee engagement – Employees who are engaged put their heart and soul into their job and have the energy and excitement to give more than is required of the job
- How to hold people accountable – How to create a culture of accountability and hold people accountable?
- Connect employee goals to larger company goals – For goals to be meaningful and effective in motivating employees, they must be tied to larger organizational ambitions
- Top 10+ why happiness at work will increase performance – If your employees aren’t having fun, they’re probably not performing at their highest level
- Improving performance through transparency – transparency doesn’t only serve outsiders trying to understand the strengths and weaknesses of your company, transparency can play a valuable role inside the company walls, as well and is an important element in performance management.
- Fast fish eats slow fish – Better swim! swim! swim!
- Top 8+ success factors for effective strategy execution – Five percent of the challenge is the strategy. Ninety-five percent is the execution
- Close the strategy gap – Gap between strategy and execution
- Successful execution of strategy – Successful execution of strategy depends very much upon the organizational culture
- The Trusted Company – The time has come to work with trust as an integrated part of business strategy
- Strategy is capability, culture is suitability – This is a bit like horse and carriage you can’t have one without the other
- Have competitive advantage lost their relevance – Business-model innovation will be the new essential competency
- Rapid rate of change is killing strategy – Strategy, as we know it, is dead in the current economic environment
- It’s time to rethink everything – is traditional strategy dead – The time has come to rethink strategy
- Wake up call – don’t get stuck in the jar – Not being able to let go of your past, of your past success, of clinging on to it, almost always creates Win-Lose situations. It is blocking the opportunity to develop and grow
- What is the relationship between culture and strategy – Strategy, at its core, is rational and logical, clear and simple. It should be easy to comprehend and to talk about. Without a clear strategy, a company is lost.
- Value creation in the future – Value creation in the future will be based on economies of creativity
- No value creation without culture – Organizations that emphasize clearly defined cultures that are aligned with company value creation enjoy better performance, greater financial gain and long-term employee commitment.
Short URL & title:
Top 100+ management resources – Must read — http://www.torbenrick.eu/t/r/tjp
If you enjoyed this article, please take 5 seconds to share it on your social network. Thanks!